Request a Donation from Calendar Proceeds
Each year we raise thousands of dollars from sales of our International Calendar. We use the proceeds to fund educational and self-help development projects around the world (e.g., Community Garden Program in Madison, Tillers International project in Tanzania, schoolroom construction in Vietnam). The Calendar Committee sets aside funds to cover costs for the next calendar and then determines how much will be available for donations to worthy projects.
Donation Procedure for the Giftaway
School Gardens and Tree Nursery – 2015 grant to Call To Nature Permaculture in Ghana.
Photo by Mary Crave
- REGISTRATION -- The meeting will be virtual, and you may register in advance or on the day of the event using this Zoom link. The Giftaway meeting will be held April 10, 2021, beginning at 1 pm CT.
- A maximum amount of $2,500 may be requested.
- Applications are currently being accepted, and will be due on March 26. Watch this page or your email for specifics.
- The Application Instructions below explain the process, including what to consider when writing your grant request.
- Use the Cover Form below to draft a formal request based on the Rules and Guidelines outlined in the Instructions.
- The Scoring Sheet below gives you an idea of what we look for when ranking a request and should only be used as a reference.
Special Note: Giftaway donations are only available to projects supported by members of the group.
All questions should be directed to the Giftaway Coordinator.