Request a Donation from Calendar Proceeds
Each year we raise thousands of dollars from sales of our International Calendar. We use the proceeds to fund educational and self-help development projects around the world (e.g., Community Garden Program in Madison, Tillers International project in Tanzania, schoolroom construction in Vietnam). The Calendar Committee sets aside funds to cover costs for the next calendar and then determines how much will be available for donations to worthy projects.
Donation Procedure for the Giftaway
School Gardens and Tree Nursery – 2015 grant to Call To Nature Permaculture in Ghana.
Photo by Mary Crave
- The next Giftaway meeting will be April 4, 2020, 1.00 - 3:00 pm at Hotel Red, 1501 Monroe St., Madison WI 53711. HOWEVER, THIS MAY CHANGE DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTION MEASURES. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, CONTACT PRESIDENT@RPCVMADISON.ORG.
- Requests for a maximum of $2,500 will be accepted.
- Applications are currently being accepted. The date for submitting a request for the April 4 deadline is March 20, 2020. Watch this page for specifics, especially changes due to COVID-19 Precautionary Measures.
- The Application Instructions below explain the process, including what to consider when writing your grant request, how much money is available, and the maximum request per grant.
- Use the Cover Form below to make a formal request based on the Rules and Guidelines outlined in the Instructions.
- The Scoring Sheet below gives you an idea of what we look for when ranking a request and should only be used as a reference.
Special Note: Giftaway donations are only available to projects supported by members of the group.
All questions should be directed to the Giftaway Coordinator.