4 large white fish fillets
3 large limes, juiced
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup coconut cream
1 large onion, minced
1 small hot chili pepper, seeded and minced
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 medium bell pepper, seeded and diced
1. Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces.
2. Combine the fish, lime juice, and salt in an acid-proof container and store in refrigerator overnight.
3. Remove the marinated fish from the refrigerator and gently stir in the coconut cream, onion, and chili pepper.
4. Line soup bowls with lettuce leaves and spoon the mixture onto the lettuce leaves.
5. Sprinkle each serving with diced tomatoes and bell peppers, and serve.