Join the RPCVs of Wisconsin - Madison!
We're an affiliate group of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA).
As you become a member of our group, you will also join NPCA — it's quick, easy, and free!
- Choose your membership level with NPCA.
- Select which NPCA affiliate group(s) you would like to join, including ours!
- Fill out basic information in your new online profile. You can also set your communications and privacy preferences.
- Return to our website to continuing exploring.
Click on the button below to start.
Interested in becoming an official member of RPCVs of WI-Madison? It's best to signup online, but if you prefer paper-based, complete the membership application and renewal available for download and send it along with a check to the address on the form. As of September 2018, we have refined the membership options.
All members receive:
- Community: join our social and professional network of RPCVs
- Activities: participate in hiking and dining groups, fundraising work (Freeze for Food, International Calendar)
- Purchase: International Calendar, ‘we all’ Posters, and other products at reduced rates
- Access: our “World Roots” quarterly/periodic newsletter
- Vote: on any issue at any meeting, including how International Calendar proceeds are distributed
- Sponsor: projects for funding through our “Gift Away” grant program
- Participate: drawings at certain meetings and events to allocate up to $1000 annually to Peace Corps Partnership Project(s) of one’s choice
- Reduced admission: selected RPCVs of WI-sponsored events
- Individual rates – $20/year/person
- Complimentary Membership for current Peace Corps Volunteers: Free during service
- Complimentary Membership for RPCVs completing service within the year or joining for the 1st time: Free for 1 year
- Renewals – Renewals are on a rolling one-year basis, beginning with the date you signed up. All renewals, no matter when begun, should pay the annual renewal fee (that is, there is no penalty for missing 2 or more years of membership).
**Special Note: Becoming a member will ensure you get on the listserv, our best method of communicating activities on a regular basis. See our Listserv Information page for more details. However, you do not have to be a member to be on the listserv, so feel free to request access.
When you join our group, you first join the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA), which connects the groups, and provides us a way to affect national issues. It is part of the online signup process. NPCA individual membership is FREE. You can find more information and join the NPCA at www.peacecorpsconnect.org/membership or write to 1900 L Street, NW, Suite 610, Washington, DC 20036.
|Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of Wisconsin-Madison is a public charity registered under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of the United States. Its EIN is 39-1669348. It is also an affiliate group of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA).