10 fresh mint sprigs, plus 4 for garnish
3 teaspoons green tea
3 tablespoons sugar
4 cups water
1. Boil water.
2. Pour a small amount in teapot and swish around to warm the pot.
3. Combine the mint and green tea and sugar in the teapot, then fill it with the rest of the hot water.
4. Let tea brew, stirring the leaves once or twice, for 3 minutes.
5. Pour tea through a tea strainer into glass teacups to serve.
6. Garnish with remaining 4 sprigs of mint.
Recipe from http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/morocco-mint-tea-recipe/index.html