one chicken cut into serving pieces
a little oil
bunch of green onions
cobs of corn
2 coconuts for cream
salt to taste
curry powder to taste
1. Place chicken in the pot with a little oil if necessary.
2. Chop kaukau and place on top of chicken.
3. Coarsely chop green onion and add.
4. Coarsely chop pumpkin tips and add.
5. Peel and break corn to place on top of greens.
6. Squeeze coconut milk over the meat and vegetables to cover.
7. Cover and bring to a boil.
8. Cook gently for 30-40 minutes.
9. Add salt and curry powder.
10. Serve as a meal. You could separate the vegetables and meat for serving and place the liquid in a container to serve as a sauce or soup.