2 bunches cassava leaves, washed and chopped (another leafy vegetable may be substituted)
2 green onions, chopped
2 medium eggplants, cut into chunks
2 packages spinach, washed and chopped
2 green peppers, sliced into pieces
3 tbsp palm oil
3 tbsp peanut butter
1. Boil cassava leaves until tender.
2. Add chopped onions, eggplant, spinach, and green peppers. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add palm oil and peanut butte.
4. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with rice or bread.